Rules & principles of Quranic treatment
1. Hazrat Raza Al-Ghanvi رضي الله عنه says that get Shifa from those, in which Allah’s praise are present like (Quranic verses) Alhamdulillah (sura Faateha) or Kul ho wal-allah ho A-had (sura Ikhlaas) (or other) & those who does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran then understand there is no Shifa in your destiny. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977 & Fa-te Al-kabir 1740.
2. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه says that Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided to get Shifa (cure) from Quran & if anyone does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran, then understand there is no Shifa in your destiny.. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977.
In regards with above both Hadees we should understand that we are guided to get Shifa from Quran & Names of Allah, or Dua in which there are praise about Allah & also should follow all guidance of Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم , & if anyone did not got Shifa in spite of Quranic treatment than understand that cure is not in your destiny.
A research report on uses of Allah’s Names & Quranic verses
The scientist Masaru Emoto & his team of Japan found out that, the Muslims recites BISMILLAH before eating/drinking. He says that after saying BISMILLAH on regular water, there are some strange changes happened in the quality of regular water. That make it best water.
Masaru Emoto said: “My Muslim colleague offered to recite Quranic verses over the water. He brought a tape-recorder and played some Quranic verses, and we got the most perfectly-shaped crystals. Then he played the 99 names of Allah (SWT). Each name produced a uniquely-shaped crystal.
He also found out that if someone recites the Quran on regular water, it gets the ability for the treatment of different diseases.
The first category: Treatments before the evil eye occurs
There are of many types as follows:-
Protect yourself and those whom you fear for from getting affected with evil eye, with remembrances, supplications and seeking refuge that is in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah, as is mentioned in the first category for the treatment of black magic (saher) refer the lesson no. 65.
Supplicate (Dua) for whom you fear might be afflicted with it (if you see something within yourself, your wealth, your son, your brother or anything that amazes you) with blessing (say Masha Allah, tabarak-Allah or give Dua of Barkat) as follows: –
Give Dua of barkat & praise Allah when you see anything amazing
1. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said,” Why would anyone of you kill his brother? If he sees something that he likes, then let him pray for blessing for him. ’ : Reference Ibn Ma-jah: 3638; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4 Book 31, Hadees no 3509. (This Hadees is regarding evil regarding evil eye of Sahl Bin Huniaf) (Means whenever we see a good thing we should praise Allah & give Dua of barkat by this evil eye will get occur).
Guard anything or anyone that is attractive and may be a recipient of the evil eye. This means:
When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by dressing them properly not to expose their bodies or beauty so as not to be envied and affected by the evil eye.
2. Hazrat Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه says that, “Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used to seek refuge for Hasan and Husain, and use to say, ‘Your father [meaning Ibrahim, peace be upon him] used to seek refuge with Allah for Ismail and Ishaq with these words:
“أعوذُ بكلماتِ اللهِ التامَّةِ، مِن كُلِّ شيطانٍ وهامَّةٍ، ومِن كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لامَّةٍ”.
A`udhu bi kalimat Allah Al-tammah min kulli shaytanin wa hammah wa min kulli `aynin lammah
(I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye)’. : Reference Tirmizi: 2201; Book No. 28; In English volume no.4 Book 2, Hadees no 2060.
If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking Allah to bless and protect it and being thankful to Allah.
If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it by keeping it secret.
NOTE: If you know a person is famous for being envious and is known to affect people with the evil eye, it is important to keep away from him. (Go for the Second Category: Treatments after the affliction of the evil eye).
3. Hazrat A’isha رضي الله عنها said, “The person who touches others with the evil eye was commanded to perform ablution (Wazoo) and the person whom he touched by the evil eye would wash himself with that water. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3880; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no 3871.
4. Hazrat A’isha رضي الله عنها say that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم commanded me, or commanded that we should use Islamic prayer formulas for the evil eye (Nazar). : Reference Bukhari: 5738; Book no. 76; In English volume no. 7; Book no.71; Hadees no 643.
5. In Hadees, it is mentioned that the person whose evil eye (Nazar) have affected anyone, make the person, to wash his face, hands, elbow, knees, feet & dip his part of cloth (whose evil eye has affected the other person) & the water should fall in the bucket & not outside than make the patient take bath with the water or pour on the body. : Reference Ibn Ma-jah: 3638; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4 Book 31, Hadees no 3509. & in light of other Hadees..
6. However in Hadees of Hazrat A’isha رضي الله عنها from Abu Dawud, which I have given below in it is said the evil eyed person whose evil eye affects other, should perform Wazoo. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3880; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no 3871.
And remember, the Wazoo water should fall & collected in a bucket, and with that collected water the patient should bath or pour on his body.
Please read the below Hadees proper
7. Abu Umamah Bin Sahl Bin Hunaif said that Amir Bin Rabee’ah رضي الله عنه once saw Sahl Bin Hunaif رضي الله عنه taking bath, and said, “By Allah! I have never observed the skin of a person that is softer than what I have just seen”. Sahl رضي الله عنه fell to the ground. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم then came to Amir & was angry and said to him: “Why would one of you kill his own brother? Why have you not said Tabarak Allah, (may Allah bless it)? & Amir was asked to wash his face, hands, elbows, knees, feet and a part of his garment in a pot for what he had done and then poured the used water on Sahl رضي الله عنه soon after, Sahl رضي الله عنه started moving about with the people. : Reference Ibn Ma-jah: 3638; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4 Book 31, Hadees no 3509.
Zuhri said: “The person who touches others with the evil eye should be commended to submerge his hand in a pot of water and then wash his mouth, then spit the water back into the pot. He should then wash his face in the pot, then submerges his left hand in it and pour some water on the right knee above the pot, and then submerge his right hand and pour water on his left knee. He should then wash his garment inside the pot and the water should not be spilled on the ground. Rather, it should be poured on top of the person whom he touched by the evil eye from behind all at once. : Reference Healing with Medicine of Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم by: Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyah
Recite as much as possible: – : Reference Healing with Medicine of Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم by: Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyah
Recite Quranic Ruqyah text given in lesson no 64 full morning & evening for treatment or prevention from evil eye (nazar) sehar (black magic), cancers, psychological disorders & other diseases.
1. Surah Al- Fatiha. 1.
2. Surah Al-Baqarah ay 137.
3. Surah An-Nisa Ayah 54.
4. Surah Al-Qalam ayah 51.
5. Surah Al-Mulk ayah 3.
6. Surah Al Ahqaaf ayah 31.
7. Surah Al-Israa ayah 82.
8. Surah Al-Fussilat ayah 44.
9. Surah Al- Yunus ayah 57.
10. Surah At-Tawbah ayah 14.
11. Surah Al-Ash-Shu’araa ayah 80.
12. Ayat Al- Kursy (ayah 255. (Sura Al Baqarah).
13. Surah Al Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Nas.
Recite the above ayah, along with all the authentic supplications that have been mentioned previously. Then blow in the right hand and wipe over the place of pain, as has been stated in the second type of treatment for magic.
3) Recite over water and blow into it. It is better if the recitation is done over ZamZam or rain water. Then, the sick person should drink from it and pour the remainder over himself, or recite over olive oil and anoint his entire body with it.
The Third Category: implementing the necessary steps that keep away the evil eye from the envier’s.
They are as follows
1) Seek refuge in Allah form all evil.
2) Fear Allah and implement all of his commands and keep away from all that he prohibited.
Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه narrated that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said “Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you”.
: Reference Tirmizi: 2706; Book No. 37, In English volume no.4; Book no. 11, Hadees no 2516.
3) Advise your patient to forgive the envier, pardon him, do not fight with him or complain about him and do not possess any evil inner feelings to harm him.
Have complete trust in Allah for whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah will be enough for him.
Have no fear of the envier and do not keep pondering or thinking about him, this is a very beneficial treatment.
Turn to Allah in sincerity and seek his pleasure in all things.
Seek repentance from all sins because they humiliate mankind.
Allah says: ‘ And whatever calamities befall you, it is because of what your own hands have earned, and He pardons much. “Sura Sh-Shu’araa, ayah 30.
4) Give optional charity and do as much good as possible. Because verily that has a great and amazing effect in combating evil form the envier.
Keep away from the fire of the envier, the oppressor, and those who afflict others, by being good to them. For every moment they increase in evil, oppression, and envy, you increase in being good to them. Give them advice, be merciful, and pardon them. This cannot be achieved easily except for one who has a great fortune from Allah.
Have complete sincerity and belief in the unity of Allah, The Wise, and The Judge. He is harmed by nothing and nothing benefits him. Glory is to Him and He is above all things. : Reference Ibn Qayyim 2/238-245.