2. In Hindi it is called as Bol, Bolam, Hirabol, Polam etc.
3. In Sanskrit it is called as Gars Gandha.
4. In Latin it is called as Commiphora myrrh
5. In English it is called as Mor.
Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم’s guidance about it
Arabic words written in below references are the words mentioned in respected Hadees.
Fumigate your houses
1. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Jaffar رضي الله عنه says that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said “Fumigate your house with Esheeh (الشيح) , Mur (المر), & Sau’atar (الصعتر) (saatar). : Reference Shaobul Imaan: 5679. Esheeh (الشيح) according to many scholars is dried leaves of Cress (refer Lesson no. 20 Cress) Sau’atar (الصعتر) (saatar) is thymes (refer Lesson no. 31 Sau’atar (الصعتر).
Content of it
2. Acts as a local anesthetic agent & anti itching.
3. Reduces sprain, pain, swelling, inflammation.
4. It is a tropical vasodilating agent, perspiration & diuretic agent.
5. Can be inhaled for Bronchitis & etc.
6. Relieves pain, itching, fungal infections, cold sores, hemorrhoids (piles) warts & etc.
Science & Hadees regarding Mur
It is anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti pest & etc, can be used for fumigation, or oral uses. It has been used as an astringent, antiseptic, anti parasitic, anti tissive, emmenagogue, and antispasmodic agent. It was commonly included in mixtures used to treat worms, wounds, and sepsis
Conclusion of Hadees
1. Fumigate the houses with it along with Cress dried leaves, Saatar; refer the respected lessons of Mur & cress.