1. Rules of Diseases.
1. Rules of Diseases.
Rule no. 2– Allah Ta’lah has send all the diseases on earth,
Rule no. 3 – The diseases and cure of the diseases both are sent by Allah Ta’lah.
Means all diseases are curable. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no. 3865.
Rule no. 4 – Never say that following disease is not curable,
But say we do not know the cure and Insha -Allah we will search the cure of it.
Because Allah Ta’lah says I have send the diseases on earth with its cure, go and search…
1. Narrated by Abu Khizamah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was asked ‘Do you think that the medicines with which we treat ourselves, the Ruqyah by which we seek healing, and the means of protection that we seek, change the decree of Allah at all?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: ‘They are part of the decree of Allah”. : Reference Ibn Majah: 3563; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4, Book no. 31, Hadees no. 3437.
2. Narrated by Abdullah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “Allah does not send down any disease, but He also sends down the cure for it.” : Reference Ibn Majah: 3564; Book no. 31; In English volume no.4 ; Book no.31; Hadees no.3438.
3. Narrated by Usamah Bin Sharik رضي الله عنه that, “I saw the Bedouins asking Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any harm in such and such, is there any harm in such and such?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied to them: ‘O slaves of Allah! Allah has only made harm in that which transgresses the honor of one’s brother. That is what is sinful. They asked Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any sin if we do not seek treatment?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied: ‘Seek treatment, O slaves of Allah! For Allah does not create any disease but He also creates with it the cure, except for old age.’ They asked, Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم, what is the best thing that a person may be given?’ He said: ‘Good manners”. : Reference Ibn Majah: 3562; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 31; Hadees no. 3436.
4. Narrated by Abu Al-Darda رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no 28; Hadees no. 3865.
5. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has not sent down a disease expect that He also sent down its cure; whoever knows it (the cure) knows it, & whoever is unaware of the cure, he is unaware of it; while those who are ignorant of the cure are ignorant. : Reference Mustadrak Hakim; Al-tibb: 8266.
2. Causes of diseases.
2. Causes of diseases.
3. Imtihaan from Allah Ta’lah (aazmaeesh) (Trail)
4. Faulty eating habits (like eating too much or eating combinations of many food items at one time)
5. Not following Sunnats
6. From Allah Ta’lah
7. To increase the Darajat ( from Allah Ta’lah)
8. Negligence of tib e nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
9. Eating Haraam (or earning is haram) (or improper way earnings)
10. Troubling others
12. Uttering Bad-words or Harsh words
13. Not following Parda properly (Hijab)
14. Doing Zina (prohibited way of sex)
15. Not offering Salah (Namaz), Zakaat, Hajj etc.
16. Not keeping proper cleanliness.
17. Not doing Istanja (not wash of genitals after toilet etc)
18. Not taking bath after sex or other Farz Gusal (obligatory bath)
19. Not Keeping Fast
20. Due to mischief of Shaitaan or Jinh
21. Due to bad deeds, thought, Intentions & etc
22. Due to not following rules on intercourse. 23. Due to improper sleeping habits.
3. Diseases according to Quran.
3. Diseases according to Quran.
1. Surah 2 Al-Baqara, Ayah 10: –
فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ
There is a disease of deception in their Qalb(heart); and Allah lets their disease increase, and they shall have painful punishment for the lies they have told.
2. Surah 74 Al-Muddaththir, Ayah 31: –
وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ
And that those in whose Quloob (hearts) there is a disease and the disbelievers may say: “What could Allah mean by this parable?”
3. Surah 24 An-Nur, Ayah 48-50: –
.وَإِنْ يَكُنْ لَهُمُ الْحَقُّ يَأْتُوا إِلَيْهِ مُذْعِنِينَ .وَإِذَا دُعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِذَا فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ
أَفِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ أَمِ ارْتَابُوا أَمْ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يَحِيفَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚ بَلْ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
When such people are called to Allah and His Rasool that He may judge between them, behold! A party of them decline to come. However, if they have the truth on their side, they come to him voluntarily. Is there a disease in their Quloob (hearts)? Either they are skeptical, or else they fear that Allah and His Rasool will deny them justice. Nay! In fact they are the ones who are the Za-leemoon (wrongdoers).
How to talk to an unknown or Qalb diseased person
4. Surah 33 Al-Ahzab, Ayah 32: –
يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ ۚ إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَعْرُوفًا
O wives of Nabi! You are not like the other women: if you fear Allah, then you should not be complaisant while talking to the men who are not closely related to you, lest the one in whose Qalb (heart) is a disease may thereby be encouraged (desire), and speak using suitable good words. (Because they are having QALB disease they may get desire provoked by very soft speech).
About eating with sick, blind & lame
5. Surah 24 An-Nur, Ayah 61
لَيْسَ عَلَى الْأَعْمَىٰ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْأَعْرَجِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرِيضِ حَرَجٌ
There is no blame on the blind, nor there is blame on the lame, nor there blame on the sick to eat at your table.
About Fasting during illness: –
6. Surah 2 Al-Baqara, Ayah 184: –
فَمَنْ كَانَ مِنْكُمْ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ
Fast the prescribed number of days; except if any of you is ill or on a journey, let him fast a similar number of days later. For those who cannot endure it for medical reasons, there is a ransom: the feeding of one poor person for each missed day. But if he feeds more of his own free will, it is better for him. However, if you truly understand the rationale of fasting, it is better for you to fast.
Illness during Hajj or Umrah
7. Surah 2 Al-Baqara, Ayah 196: –
فَمَنْ كَانَ مِنْكُمْ مَرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِنْ رَأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِنْ صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ
Complete the Hajj (obligatory pilgrimage to Makkah) and the Umrah (optional visit to Makkah) for the sake of Allah. If you are prevented from proceeding then send such offering for sacrifice as you can afford and do not shave your head until the offerings have reached their destination. But if any of you is ill or has an ailment in his scalp which necessitates shaving, he must pay ransom either by fasting or feeding the poor or offering a sacrifice. If in peacetime anyone wants to take the advantage of performing Umrah and Hajj together, he should make an offering which he can afford; but if he lacks the means, let him fast three days during the Hajj and seven days on his return making ten days in all. This order is for the one whose household is not in the precincts of the Sacred Mosque. Fear Allah and know that Allah is strict in retribution.
8. Surah 4 An-Nisaa, Ayah 43: –
وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ مَرْضَىٰ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِنْكُمْ مِنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لَامَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا
O believers! Do not offer your Salah when you are drunk until you know what you are saying; nor after seminal emission, except when you are travelling, unless you wash your whole body. If you are sick, or on a journey, or one of you has used the toilet, or has had contact with women (sexual relation with wives) and can find no water, then make Tayammum: take some clean earth and rub your faces and hands with it. Allah is Lenient, Forgiving.
Classification of disease
1. Physical diseases.
2. Psychological diseases
3. Spiritual diseases
Physical diseases (Bodily diseases) : are diseases of body parts like organ, blood, bones, hair, skin etc. in it both anatomical & physiological diseases are included.
Psychological diseases (Diseases of Qalb) : are, diseases of mind, (according to Islam & Quran) doubt, error in thoughts, lust and desire are the major psychological diseases.
(Also excessive liking of money, forgetfulness of Allah Ta’lah are among diseases).
Spiritual diseases (Diseases of soul) : are envy, jealously, enematic feelings, ego, takabbur etc
Points:We should seek treatment for all the above types of diseases. We are mostly concern only about physical diseases and health, & neglect the psychological and spiritual diseases.
In Quran & Hadees we get references of diseases and their treatment with herbs, water, honey, Quranic verses, Dua, Ruqyah & etc.
These are for us; we rely on doctors only, though doctors only know about physical and some psychological diseases & do not know about spiritual diseases.
Let’s not neglect any more, life is too short, we & our new generation is completely ignorant about treatment principles of Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم nor do we try to learn it.
We should have special courses designed, so that we all can learn & teach the principles of Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم & get enlightened with Barkat of Sunnats.
Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used Ruqyah or Dua to get cure, also taught us to do the same, there are many Hadees about using Ruqyah & Dua as treatment, means they use to get cure by Allah’s will with Ruqyah or Dua only.
Sahabah were well versed with the principles of treatment of Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم & got great success in this field.
We lack for the knowledge of the medical science of our Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم & are suffering a lot.
4. Kinds of Diseases.
4. Kinds of Diseases.
Kinds of Diseases
There are two types of diseases that attack the heart, one doubt and error, and the second lust and desire, both are mentioned in the Quran, Allah Says about the disease of doubt:
في قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللهُ مَرَضاً
“In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah Has Increased their disease. (2:10)
In addition, He Said
وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللهُ بِهَذَا مَثَلاً
And that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: ‘What Allah Intends by this (curious) example (74:31)
Allah Says concerning those who refuse to make Qura’n and Sunnah the basis of their judgments;
وَإذَا دُعُواْ إلَى اللهِ وَرَسُولِهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ إذَا فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ مُّعْرِضُونَ وَإن يَكُن لَّهُمُ الْحَقُّ يَأْتُواْ إلَيْهِ مُذْعِنِينَ أَفِى قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَمِ ارْتَابُواْ أَمْ يَخَافُونَ أَن يَحِيفَ اللهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَرَسُولُهُ بَلْ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
“And when they are called to Allah (i.e. His Words, the Quran) and His Messenger, to judge between them, a party of them refuses (to come) and turns away. However, if the truth is on their side, they come to him willingly with submission. Is there a disease in their hearts? Or do they doubt or fear lest Allah and His Messenger ~ should wrong them in judgment. Nay, it is they themselves who are the Zalimoon (polytheists, hypocrites and wrongdoers). (24:48-50)
This is the disease of doubt and error. In addition, Allah says about desire and lust, adultery in this case:
يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِىِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ إنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلاَ تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الذي في قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ
“O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery) should be moved with desire…” (33:32)
Physical diseases that attack the body
لَيْسَ عَلَى الأَعْمَى حَرَجٌ وَلاَ عَلَى الأَعْرَجِ حَرَجٌ وََلاَ عَلَى الْمَرِيضِ حَرَجٌ
“There is no restriction on the blind, nor any restriction on the lame, nor any restriction on the sick. (48:17)
These verses refer to ailments that might attack a person while performing the Hajj, while fasting or making ablution. They contain a tremendous secret and wisdom, indicating the greatness and divine wisdom of the Quran and its sufficiency for those who have sound understanding and comprehension.
The science of medicine consists of three basic rules preserving good health, avoiding what might cause harm (i.e. establishing immunity) and ridding the body of harmful substances. Allah has mentioned these three basic principles in connection with the performance of Hajj, Fasting and ablution mentioned above,
فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضاً أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ
“But if any of you is ill or on a journey; the same number (should be made up) for other days.” (2:184)
Allah Has Allowed the sick to break their Fast because of their illness. Allah Has Permitted the travelers to break their fast in order to protect and preserve their health and strength while traveling. Traveling uses tremendous physical effort that requires nourishment to sustain the body’s energy. This is why the traveler is given an exemption from fasting so his body can be supplied with the required nourishment.
Further, Allah Said:
فَمَن كَانَ مِنْكُم مَّرِيضاً أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُك
And whosoever of you is ill or has an ailment in his scalp (necessitating shaving), he must pay a Fidyah (ransom) of either observing Sawm (fasts) (three days) or giving Sadaqah (charity – feeding six poor persons) or offering sacrifice (one sheep). (2:196)
Allah Has Allowed the sick and those suffering from lice or sensitive scalp, to shave their head, which is normally prohibited while wearing Ihram. Shaving the head and exposing the scalp in these cases removes the harmful substances and thus allows the sick person to get rid of whatever caused his illness and to recover from the condition that was aggravated because of the hair. This is an example of ridding the body of harmful substances, which had a higher priority (thus the exemption) than the general rule, no shaving of the head while in the state of Ihram. There are ten things that might cause harm to the body when congested, unless the body eliminates them;
1. Blood when it is irritated
2. Sperm when it is excessive
7. The need to sneeze
When any of these ten things are not properly dealt with or satisfied, as in the case of sleep, they will cause a particular type of illness. When Allah Permitted shaving the head to remove harmful substances on the scalp, His statement inspired His slaves to use the same practice in removing harmful substances caused by other ailments.
As for observing a certain precautionary measure (i.e. diet, or other type of abstention), Allah said:
وَإن كُنْتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوْا صَعِيداً طَيِّباً
And if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (by sexual relations) and you find no water, perform Tayamrnum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and bands (Tayamrnum). (4:43)
Allah Has Allowed the sick person to use clean earth instead of water to perform ablution for his prayer; this spares his body from the repercussions of using water while ill. This Ayah sets the precedent for every type of precautionary or preventive measure (diet, etc.) that protects the body from harmful substances that one consumes or his body produces.
Allah, all praise is due to Him, Has Emphasized the three basic rules of science of medicine that we mentioned above.
We will now give several instances and examples that prove Prophetic medicine is superior and more comprehensive than any other method.
Providing proper remedies for ailments of the heart (referring to spiritual or emotional ailments) only occurs at the hands of Prophets and Messengers of Allah. The heart becomes well when it acquires knowledge of its Lord and Creator and in His Names, Attributes, Actions and Commandments. The heart in addition becomes well when it prefers acquiring Allah’s Pleasure and prefers what He likes, all the while avoiding His prohibitions and what might lead to His displeasure. There is no life, health, or well being for the heart except by this method, which only the Messengers can provide. It is wrong to think that one can ever attain the heads well being through any other way than through the guidance of the Messengers of Allah. These errors result from confusing the heart’s true well being with satisfying and strengthening its lower animal lusts and desires. By this way, the heart will be far from acquiring its true wellbeing, strength and even its very existence will be in danger. Those who do not distinguish between these two paths should grieve for their hearts life and health, or in fact for the lack of it. Let such people grieve because of their lacking the light of true guidance and because they are completely submerged in an ocean of darkness.
Remedies for physical illnesses are divided into two categories
One depends on instinct, which all species have. There is no need for the doctor to cure this type of illness, which entails responding to hunger, thirst, cold and fatigue.
The second requires deep thought and analysis and entails subduing and resisting the ailment, and moderating the patient’s condition (temperament), which can result from fever, heat, coldness, dryness, or a combination of these symptoms. These ailments have two types of causes: physical and one that relates to temperament. These ailments are the result of a physical cause or are due to changes that affect the mood and the temper (of the body). The difference between the two types is that the ailments of the temperament occur after the physical causes are eliminated. Their effects remain and alter the temperament. The ailments that are caused by physical elements have their causes with them. In these cases of physical disease we should look at the cause first, the ailment second and the cure third.
Further, deep thought and careful analysis are required concerning repelling and removing the ailments that affect the various organs and cause some alterations in the organs whether in the shape, cavity, vessel, roughness, touch, number, bone, and so forth.
When these organs, which collectively constitute the body, are working properly, they are described as being connected. Otherwise, they are described as having lost their proper connectivity.
These ailments that affect and alter the organs are included in the general ailments that affect the body.
As we have stated, these same ailments negatively affect the mood and temperament. The changes that accompany such ailments come in eight types, four simple types and four compound types. The simple types include coldness, hotness, wetness and dryness. The compound types include being hot and wet, hot and dry, cold and wet or cold and dry. The causes of these ailments are either physical or due to changes in the mood or temperament as we have stated.
There are three states that the body can be; in normal, abnormal and in the middle (between normal and abnormal). When the state of the body is normal, the body is healthy. The second state occurs when the body is ill, while the third is in the middle, as one extreme does not become the opposite extreme except after passing through a middle stage.
There are few reasons for the abnormal state the body passes through, for the body consists of coldness, hotness, wetness and dryness. In addition, there are external reasons for the abnormal state, which could find the body susceptible and affect it.
The potential harm inflicted on the body could result from bad temperament, that was not moderated, an ailment that attacks an organ, or a general weakness in the overall power of the body, or even the soul, which sustains such power, The ailment could be caused by an increase in what should not be increased, or a decrease in what should not be decreased. In addition, a break in the connection could be the cause, where the connection is essential, or due to a connection between that which should not be connected. The ailment could In addition occur due to an extension of what should not be extended or an alteration and change in the shape or place of some of the body organs.
The doctor is able to distinguish between what might harm the body when connected and what should be connected. The doctor distinguishes between what might cause harm if increased and what might cause harm if decreased. The doctor helps bring about good health or what preserves good health, and helps fend off the ailment with its antidote (opposite) or by using a corrective diet. You will see that all these guidelines are met by the guidance and advice of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam by Allah’s Will, Power and Support.
5. Principles of treatment of Tibb-e-nabawi ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم )
5. Principles of treatment of Tibb-e-nabawi ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم )
Narrated by Hazrat Amr Bin Shuaib رضي الله عنه from his father & Grandfather that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “Whoever gives medical treatment with no prior knowledge of medicine, will be responsible (for any harm done). : Reference Ibn Ma-jah: 3595; Book no. 31; In English; volume no.4; chapter no. 31; Hadees no. 3466.
32. Hazrat Abi Ramsha رضي الله عنه says that, “Your (doctors) duty is to relief the patient & Allah Himself is a Tabeeb (Doctor). : Reference Musnad Ahmed page no. 17037.
33. Hazrat Jabir Bin Abdullah رضي الله عنه says that there is a remedy for every malady (disease) and when the remedy is applied to the disease it is cured with the permission of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious. : Reference Muslim: 2204; Book no. 39, In English book 26; Hadees no. 5466.
34. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Abi Auif رضي الله عنه says that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “when you talk to a Majzum (Leprosy) patient keep one or two arrow distance between you & him. : Reference Kanzul Aa’maal page no. 28329.
35. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه says that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, that the abdomen is like a pond from which tributaries branch out in all direction, if the abdomen is health the vessels take health within them & if abdomen is diseased then the vessel take disease within them. : Reference Durre Mansoor, Daar katni page no. 1401.
36. Many Sahabah narrated that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said that, Cause for all diseases actually is coldness (Bard) (البرد) of the body. : Reference Kanzul Aa’mal page no. 28175.(Bard in English can be cold-blooded, coldness, frigid, Insensate, Stale (spoiled), Cruelty).
37. Narrated by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم prohibited unclean medicine.. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3870; Book no. 29; In English; Book no. 28 : Hadees no. 3861.
38. Narrated by Anas رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided us not to press the inner part of the throat, during Azrah (a throat infection) in children. : Reference Bukhari: 5696; Book no. 76; In English volume 7; Book no. 17; Hadees no. 599. (As people of those time use to do) Please refer lesson Qust in part-1 & Azrah in part-2.
39. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided that all types of Khamr (intoxicants) are disease, & there is no treatment (cure) in them. : Reference Tirmizi: 2182; Book no. 28; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 2; Hadees no. 2046. Means we should not use alcoholic or narcotic medicines, please refer lesson no.57 Prohibited eatables & drinks in part-1.
40. Hazrat Raza Al-Ghanvi رضي الله عنه says that get Shifa from those, in which Allah’s praise are present like (Quranic verses) Alhamdulillah (sura Faateha) or Kul ho wal-allah ho A-had (sura Ikhlaas) (or other) & those who does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran then understand there is no Shifa in your destination. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977 & Fa-te Al-kabir 1740.
41. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه says that Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided to get Shifa (cure) from Quran & if anyone does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran, then understand there is no Shifa in your destination. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977.